Thursday, February 05, 2009

Back again!

Oh wow! It has been really a while since i last blogged. I have been very busy and have been caught in so many things. Where do i begin here, hmmm... Well, 2009 seems to be a very exciting year for me. I hope and pray that God will be very generous with me this year with blessings and things that are in store for me this year.

Although there may be things that keep crossing our minds in one way or another, i pray also that this may not cause me to worry too much. It feels as if that as we grow older the burden on our shoulders become heavier and heavier, is it by choice that it becomes heavier or is it fate? Surely, there will always be answers to the questions we have. Someday, when the time has come, we will all understand and say........ahhhhhhh..now i understand.

For now, we will have keep holding on to that faith. Someday! All shall be well :)

On a lighter note, i am looking forward to a much awaited vacation :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home