Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I want to blog but i can't keep of something to say or write. hmmm!!!!! I'm rackin my brain now. Anything goes i guess... Why don't i write about the first thing that comes into my mind..you ready??? I'm ready....

PASTA

--Yumm i think i can live eating just pasta all my life. It's my favorite. I go to Ralphs every now and then just to get me all sorts of pasta for lunch. And they make good pasta.


SFC

--Pretty much have been a big part of my life. I owe my life to God and now is payback time. Time to do service and recruit more girls err i mean...friends.


SPEAKERS

--My speakers from my office got busted and i needed to get some new-but-not-new speakers from a co worker.


PIANO

--If i can live with just pasta alone, i can't live without my piano either. My music plays a big part of my existence.


FAMILY

--Hmmmm...interesting. We've got some really interesting issues going on and a lot of it are just goin over my head right now. Just not feelin it.


PASTA

--Ooooops i did pasta already. Man i can't resist this food!

SHOPPING

--This i have not done in very long time. I need to get me some brand new set of clothes for fall. But then i don't have room anymore for new clothes! BUMMER! Not even a new shirt would fit in that tiny closet i have.


WEEKEND

--I had had a very good weekend just partying and hanging out. I am so gonna miss this life when i get hitched not that i am now.


FRIENDS

--I've got a bunch of crazy friends unfortunately trying to scrutinize every nook and cranny of my car.

Oh well, i need to go back to work. I'm off to a meeting now..bummer i wish i could have written a bit more. Not too bad for a guy who didn't know what to write in the beginning. Aight...later peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home